DU Swimming Pool Fencing will seamlessly install a safe and secure temporary pool fence the same day as your pool is installed.
The temporary fence around your pool will be the transition between your pool construction and your permanent fence installation.
Our temporary pool fencing is safe, secure and meets Australian standards. It will provide you with peace of mind.
We cover the entire Perth metropolitan region and country WA areas upon request.
Our Temporary Pool Fence includes:
- An Australian Standard self closing gate
- Australian Standard panels to completely enclose any shape or size pool
- Sturdy and durable bases
- Hoarding (mesh panel) to provide a visual screen for privacy
- 24 hour on call site assistance
- A relocation service if necessary
Why Do I Need a Temporary Pool Fence?
- There is often a delay between pool contractor installation and permanent pool fence installation.
- Australian law requires all pools to be fenced as soon as it becomes a body of water (rain included)
Our temporary pool fence is available for hire for ANY PERIOD between completion of pool installation and permanent fence construction.
You simply inform us the date your pool is booked for installation. Keep us informed of any changes. We arrive same day and seamlessly install the temporary fence around your pool after the installation is complete.
Even if your pool installation doesn’t conclude until late in the day, your temporary pool fence will be installed same day. Your family’s safety is the most important thing to us. We will ALWAYS install your pool fence same day.